2021-22 Multimedia Lead Editor: Mackenzie Stafford

Mackenzie Stafford
Photo provided by Mackenzie Stafford.

Mackenzie Stafford has been named the Multimedia Editor of The Daily Aztec for the 2021-22 academic year.

Before becoming the Multimedia Editor, Stafford was the live show producer for The Daily Aztec. She scripted, filmed and edited a broadcast weekly in order to keep viewers updated on all the latest SDSU news. Prior to this, Stafford worked as a staff reporter making video packages and helping out with filming the broadcast. Since Stafford has been doing broadcast news since 7th grade, The Daily Aztec has allowed her to continue in her passion for multimedia journalism.

Originally from Denver, Colorado, Stafford enjoys spending time with friends and family, hitting the beach and the slopes, learning how to DJ and finding the perfect iced latte.

Mackenzie Stafford
Mackenzie Stafford, '22-23 Multimedia Editor
Mackenzie Stafford (she/her/hers) is a journalism media studies major, originally from Denver, Colorado. She is excited to take on her third year on the Editorial Board with the multimedia team. This year Mackenzie is also stepping into the role of President of the Society of Professional Journalists chapter at SDSU. Mackenzie’s work can also be found on NBC 7’s website where she had the opportunity to be a digital intern. This year Mackenzie is looking forward to taking The Daily Aztec’s multimedia to the next level and making some big changes.