CAMPUS CRIME: 9-22-09

Battery incidents
Sept. 10 &- A female student notified police that she had punched by another female student at a fraternity house. The incident reportedly occurred when the two students got into a disagreement at a Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity party. Because the victim waited to contact authorities until the next day, no one involved received a citation as of yet. No other details have been released because of the ongoing investigation.

Sept. 13 &- In a separate fraternity-related disturbance, a male student reportedly hit the president of Alpha Epsilon Pi. The suspect had been evicted earlier and returned to the house, interrupting a house meeting. Both students involved declined medical attention and refused to press any charges.

Prowler alert
Sept. 9 &- San Diego State police posted a bulletin online to warn students to keep their doors and gates locked after a man was spotted videotaping people taking showers through bathroom windows at a campus apartment complex. The suspect, a white man in his mid-20s with medium-length brown hair, was seen in the quad area of an apartment complex in the 5600 block of Montezuma Road at approximately 9:20 p.m. Police said the man has not yet been caught, and fled the scene before officers arrived.

Vehicle theft
Sept. 10 &- A student’s vehicle was stolen at Parking Structure 4. The black GMC Sierra pickup truck was reportedly stolen when the victim was in class between 12:30 and 5 p.m. The vehicle, which has not yet been located, was entered into the nationwide stolen vehicle computer database. The vehicle has a Minnesota license plate number 152BL.

8212;Compiled by Senior Staff Writer Kristina Blake

CAMPUS CRIME: 9-22-09