Who bros there: a list of bronormous humor

Matt Powers, Contributor

With the help of my roommate Zack Mills, I have compiled a list of different Brogans (bro + slogan) that can really expand your brocabulary. It’s easy: Simply incorporate “bro” into the name of someone famous. Before we begin, I’d like to stipulate the manipulation of the term “bro” is in no way related to the Greek system. I just think it’s a funny term. Here are a few of our favorites to get you started:

Broseidon , King of the Brocean

This is what you call your bro when he’s out on a wave, shredding more gnar than the brocean has to offer.

Bro. J. Simpson

This is what you call your bro when he’s being sketchy. He’s either not telling the full story

or he’s clearly guilty but won’t admit it.

Broseph Stalin

This is used to describe a bro who’s being too controlling. You start to notice every bro who disagrees with him disappears.    Tom Brokaw

This is what you call your bro when he says some random fact that doesn’t interest you. He drones on about world issues when you’re just trying to relax and bro out.

Lamar Brodom

This is what you call your bro when he’s just chilling to the max. He’s slouching on the couch and macking on some Sour Patch Kids. He’s wearing basketball shorts, a wifebeater and is either barefoot or wearing those Nike sandals with socks.

Bronas Brothers

These are the inseparable bros. They do their laundry together, they go to the gym together and they’ve probably been caught splitting a foot-long sub.

Hulk Brogan

This is what you call your bro when he’s sipping on a brotein shake in his tank he cut out from an old T-shirt. This can also be used when he comes back from the gym still jacked up on N.O.-Xplode, and still blowing his eardrums out with his iPod.

Angelina Brolie

This is used to describe a girl who knows how to just chill with the bros. She doesn’t get annoyed by sports and thinks sexist jokes are kind of funny.

Alessandra Ambrosio

This is what you call a girl who’s so far out of your league, you become her friend (bro) just to be seen communicating with her. You get pissed when your bros hit on her but you can’t express this because as far as she knows, you’re just friends.

Brody Ross

This is the guy who steps in and does something clutch. It’s when you and your bros are striking out and he steps in and hits a bromerun.

—Matt Powers is a business management junior.

—The opinion of this column does not necessarily reflect those of The Daily Aztec.