Crime on campus

Parking Structure Perpetrator

At 8:14 a.m. on Nov. 18, a man was seen in Parking Structure 1 propping doors open. The man was described as a Caucasian, 35 to 40 years old, with long slicked-back black hair. He was wearing dark clothes. Police were unable to locate him upon arrival.

Rogue Man 

At 10:39 a.m. on Nov. 20, a man was at the Practice Field in Peterson Gym 610 on 55th Street with no shirt and rolled up jeans. He was running into poles and throwing things in the air and then kicking them. He was possibly under the influence, according to the San Diego State Police Department crime bulletin.

Stolen Knowledge

At 3:40 p.m. on Nov. 22, it was reported that a test without the answer sheet was stolen from Adams Humanities.

Man in the Bushes 

At 11:11 p.m. on Nov. 22, it was reported that a man had jumped out of the bushes and scared a woman walking near Scripps Cottage.  The woman thought he was trying to steal her bag. The man is described as a 20-year-old wearing light colored clothing.He was not located.

Dumpster Divers

At 7:43 a.m. on Nov. 23, two men were seen digging through dumpsters and putting found items into their car. The car was described as a red Ford Explorer. One of the men was described as black and was wearing a basketball jersey and the other was wearing a gray T-shirt. Police were unable to locate the men upon arrival.

Crime on campus