Music event will rock hard

If your calendar is unmarked on the night of Dec. 31 and you are thinking about how to spend your New Years Eve, consider bringing in the New Year at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. The hotel will be hosting its annual New Year’s Eve party with some of the hottest DJs in town. Starting from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. partygoers can dance the night away on three different floors in five different venues, mingle with thousands of people and dance to the beat of 15 different DJ’s.

The lineup includes music from top-notch artists such as Sidney Samson and Eva Simons and sets from Tony Arzadona, Chris Garcia, DJ Fingaz and more.

For those who want to avoid the stress of finding a parking spot, the hotel will be providing valet parking.

Presale tickets are already sold out. However, guests have the option of either purchasing a New Year’s Eve hotel package or a New Year’s Eve party ticket for $80.The package includes two tickets to the party accompanied by a room reservation. At the strike of midnight attendees can bring in the New Year with an epic balloon drop and champagne in hand. 4,000 guests are expected to attend and have the selection of partying on three different floors. Tables with unlimited bottle service can also be put on reserve.

New Year’s Eve is a time to celebrate and rejoice on the last day of the year. For those who live in San Diego the Hard Rock Hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown, which makes it an ideal destination spot.

Also read: Balboa Park brightens spirits with celebration

Music event will rock hard