Senior farewell: Camille Lozano

Senior farewell: Camille Lozano
Megan Wood

I would not feel like an Aztec without The Daily Aztec. This little but strong student newspaper has made my time here truly memorable and it has been an amazing experience pulling together week after week to produce a great paper for our fellow Aztecs.

I have made some great friends working in the DA basement and could not have hoped for a better experience. Thank you to all the wonderful people who have surrounded me during these two years with The Daily Aztec and these past four years at SDSU.

I am so thankful for the time I have spent here and am so excited to see what is in store for me down the road. I’ve always said, whatever I do, I want it to have an impact.

These four years have impacted me greatly. Thank you to our amazing editor-in-chief Monica Linzmeier, my recently-found-out second cousin and a true friend; to Madison Hopkins, our awesome managing editor and data wiz; my news section partner-in-crime David Hernandez, who understands and laughs with me always, and all of the DA dream team.

We did it, and I know there is so much more in store for each of us. Go Aztecs! Last (but not least), endless thanks to my parents.

Mom and Dad, thank you so much. I will never be able to say it enough but thank you for my education. Thank you for reading all of my Daily Aztec stories and supporting me and encouraging me in EVERYTHING I do. I know you are proud of me but I could not be where I am without you. I love you guys!

Camille Lozano, Assistant News Editor
Camille Lozano is the Assistant News Editor for The Daily Aztec. She started as a news writer in the summer of 2013. Camille will graduate with a B.A. in journalism in May 2015 and aspires to become an investigative and education reporter.
Megan Wood, Photo Editor
Megan is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in journalism at SDSU. She is currently the photo editor at The Daily Aztec and has experience photographing a range of subjects from sports to breaking news as well as editing photos for web and print. In summer, she joined inewsource as a multimedia intern where she works alongside investigative reporters to produce multimedia stories, interpret data and manage social media. She hopes to pursue a career in photojournalism after graduation in May.
Senior farewell: Camille Lozano