Crime report: Underage marijuana possession, public intoxication at Eureka

File+photo

by Amal Younis, Staff Writer

Burglary

A car’s passenger seat window was reported smashed between noon March 24 and 10:45 p.m. April 1 at Parking 4. 

Another vehicle’s passenger side window was reported damaged, and a backpack with wallet and laptop were reported stolen from Parking 3 between 3 and 8:40 p.m. April 6.

Public Intoxication

A non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to detox for public intoxication at Trader Joe’s just before 8:15 p.m. April 7.

Another non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for public intoxication after flipping people off and refusing to pay his tab at Eureka! at about 8:50 p.m. April 7. 

A man was reported for yelling profanities at Campus Green. He was arrested and taken to county jail for public intoxication at 11:45 p.m. April 10. 

Controlled Substances

At about 11:30 p.m. April 2, an SDSU student was cited for possession of marijuana under the age of 21 at Parking 3. 

A non-SDSU student was cited for possession of a controlled substance at Alvarado Road just before 4 a.m. April 4.

Another non-SDSU student was released with a misdemeanor citation for being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at Calpulli Center just before 2 p.m. April 6. 

Threat

At about 1:40 p.m. April 10, an SDSU student was reported to police for saying that his former friends have threatened to kill him and are calling and telling him not to come back to school.

Theft

A computer bag with a laptop charger, computer mouse and glasses were reported stolen from the patio area between Starbucks and Chipotle around 4:30 p.m. March 31. 

Shoes were reported stolen from University Towers Residence Hall between 4 p.m. March 23 and 10 p.m. April 1.

Another laptop was reported stolen over spring break from the Administration building.

A non-SDSU student minor was cited for petty theft of earphones, lightning cable and T-shirt from SDSU Bookstore at 12:45 p.m. April 3.

A bike was reported stolen between 11 p.m. April 2 and 3:10 p.m. April 3 from Zura Residence Hall.

At about 12:20 p.m. April 4, a non-SDSU student was cited for petty theft of two clothing items from SDSU Bookstore.

An SDSU student was cited from SDSU Bookstore for petty theft of a jersey just before 5:40 p.m. April 5.

A backpack was reported stolen from the Geology Mathematics Computer Sciences building around 10:30 p.m. April 5.

A gold necklace was reported stolen from the basketball court area in the Aztec Recreation Center on April 6.

An SDSU student was cited for petty theft of makeup items and a pen from SDSU Bookstore at noon April 10.

A skateboard was reported stolen from Aztec Recreation Center’s skateboard racks between 7 and 8:30 p.m. April 10.

A laptop and cell phone were reported stolen from an office at Nasatir Hall at about 7 p.m. April 11.