Crime report: Theft at the bookstore, alcohol possession

by Kaitlyn Little, Staff Writer

Vehicle Burglary
An individual found the front door of their vehicle ajar in Parking 17 around 6 p.m on Jan. 25.

Alcohol Possession
An SDSU student was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the Delta Upsilon Fraternity at 9:45 p.m. on Jan. 26.

Theft
Around 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 24, an SDSU student was cited for shoplifting a textbook from the SDSU Bookstore.
An iPhone and wallet were reported stolen from the basketball court at the Aztec Recreation Center around 10:30 p.m. on Jan. 24.
A non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for theft of sunglasses around 11 a.m. from the Aztec Shops Bookstore on Jan. 25.
Around 1 p.m. on Jan. 25, two individuals – an SDSU student and a non-SDSU student – were detained and cited for theft at the Aztec Shops Bookstore.
A bike was reported stolen around 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 25 from the bike rack at Tenochca Residence Hall.
A bike was reported stolen around noon on Jan. 28 from the Chapultepec Residence Hall.

Suspicious Circumstances
It was reported a group of 10 people were chasing and arguing with a female at the Toltec Apartments around 12:15 a.m. on Jan. 26.

Suspicious Person
A male subject was reported for taking pictures of females along Cuicacalli Walk around 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 26.
An individual was seen with a five-inch knife hanging off his belt in a sheath at the Tepeyac Residence Hall around 4 p.m. on Jan. 28.

Trespassing
A transient was found sleeping by the kitchen door of the Alpha Phi sorority house and advised to leave at 8:05 a.m. on Jan. 28.
At 7:25 a.m. on Jan. 29, a transient was reported for sleeping in the interior hallway behind The Broken Yolk Cafe.