Crime report: Vehicle burglary, weapons on campus, trespassing

by Kaitlyn Little, News Editor

Vehicle Burglary

Seven vehicle burglaries were reported on Aug. 11 at Montage. Many of the car windows were broken, and items taken from the inside of the vehicles. The officers are following up on leads, but no arrests have been made. 

Weapons on Campus 

Around 3 a.m. on Aug. 15, a non-SDSU student was arrested and transported to the county jail for possession of a pocket knife on campus.

Trespassing

Around 5:45 a.m. on Aug. 17, it was reported that a male transient was sleeping in one of the elevators in the Adams Humanities building. 

On Aug. 13, a transient was found sleeping behind a podium in the Adams Humanities building around 5:30 a.m. The non-SDSU student was cited for illegal lodging.

Indecent Exposure 

A subject was reportedly seen walking around with their pants down and exposed on level four of Parking 1 around 11 a.m. on Aug. 15.

On Aug. 8 around 9:15 a.m., it was reported that a subject was exposed seen walking by the Speech Language and Hearing Sciences building. He was issued a seven day stay away advisal.

Robbery

Around 11:30 a.m. on Aug. 1, at the MTS Transit Center, it was reported that someone on a bike grabbed a bag from someone while they were walking.

Petty Theft

An SDSU student was cited for the theft of some clothing from the Aztec Shops Bookstore around 2 p.m. on Aug. 14.