How close are you following the primary?

Emily Burgess

Students who registered as Democrats or Independent/No Party Preference were given a list of questions specifically about the March 3 California primary. All other political party identities were forwarded to the third section of the poll (129 respondents). Respondents were asked to rate how much they are paying attention to the 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary. The rates were fairly stratified out of 502 respondents with the majority saying they follow the election moderately with the rest spread amongst the answers seen above.

Jack Molmud
Jack Molmud, Live editor
Jack is the editor for The Daily Aztec Live show. He transferred to SDSU in 2018 as a journalism major; reporting on many video stories for student housing, the southern border and school construction projects. Jack is a news writer at KUSI News and enjoys reading about music and politics in his free time. Follow his Twitter @Jmolmud.
Michael Cline, Assistant News Editor
Michael Cline is a second-year graduate student in the Rhetoric and Writing Studies Department. He graduated from San Diego State in 2017 with a degree in political science. He hopes to work in public media after graduation.
Emily Burgess
Emily Burgess, Graphics Editor
Emily is a junior at San Diego State. She is pursuing a degree in graphic design with a double minor in marketing and interdisciplinary studies.