What’s your perfect date?

The top suggestions of a perfect date from The Daily Aztec staff vary nearly as much as their personalities. Post your own expectation of your perfect date night at facebook.com/dailyaztec or send a tweet to @TheDailyAztec.

@DailyAztecNews: News Editor:
    San Diego is the most classy city for a reason, so take advantage of what it has to offer and see an early show at The Old Globe, followed by a Sunset on the beach and an eventful evening in Pacific Beach.

@sandy_sdsu:  Asst. News Editor
    My perfect date would include a hike at Torrey Pines State Beach. It’s gorgeous there and you can hike down to the beach and chill there, maybe watch the sun set. Then, we’ll have worked up an appetite so good pizza and beer is in order! (Well, good pizza is always in order.)

@AntonioCMorales: Sports Editor
    I would start with dinner somewhere nice downtown. After dinner, walk down to Petco Park and catch a Padres game. Because the team sucks, you don’t have to watch the game and would be able to have a good conversation with your date for about three hours.

@KellyMCallas: Features Editor
    A fine meal of diagonally cut peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Grape. Paper plates included. Followed by a romantic walk to go recycle those plates (because we care about the environment). Meaningful conversations about those sandwiches, the subsequent walk and, if we have time, the weather.

John Anderson: Entertainment Editor
    The best dates are unique experiences. My favorite date was bungee jumping at the “Bridge to Nowhere” in Azusa National Park. The five mile hike in and out provided ample time for conversation and culminated in an experience neither of us is likely to forget.

@ChrPocock: Opinion Editor
    Candles. Accordions. A beautiful Cocker Spaniel. An old-fashioned Italian pizza place with a black and white checkered tablecloth. A spaghetti and meatball plate split for two. Just keep it light on the garlic (and the barking).

@thewinorhino:  Managing Editor
    I love going with my man to enomatic “self-serve” wine bars, such as Splash Wine Lounge in North Park or Ivy Wine Bar inside the Andaz Hotel. $15-$20 each equals an evening of unique wine tasting and easy conversation without ever having to wait for service. Plus … Splash has board games!

@alliemeister: Editor in Chief
    I’m a complicated girl with simple needs. Once the “need to impress” phase is over, all I want is to cuddle all night while watching movies, eating good food and talking about life.

@Chipmeister42: Photo Editor
    Take her to a nice place to eat, somewhere we can talk and get to know each other. Take a walk somewhere and talk some more about me and everything about me and nothing but me. Hope my dog likes her.

Kristen  Caldwell: Copy Chief
    RAGE. HARD. Then cuddle.

@TanyaHuang:  Asst. Copy Chief
    If you’re a baller, take me on a sunset gondola ride through Coronado Bay with wine, treats–the works. Then we’ll move on to dinner and cocktails at Searsucker and improvise from there. If you’re not, sorry. But if you’re a good cook, I’ll take it.

@deecaffeinated:  Art Director
    I can just picture it. Me: a plucky design ingénue in a stunning purple hoodie and pajama pants. Him: a sleek aluminum unibody Macbook. Yes, it’s the late night InDesign sesh of my dreams, with plenty of Stella Artois and Cheez-Its.

Richard McPheters:  Asst. Art Director
    To set the mood the moon needs to be full. A glass of champagne in hand and a warm blanket in the forest sounds like a great time to me. The warmth of my lover and glass after glass until I found myself lost in the woods with no direction and a good buzz.

What’s your perfect date?