Every date should be adventure packed fun

If your date jumped off a cliff, would you?

Take a chance! You could soar 320 feet above the sparkling ocean water, picture-perfect golf course, lavish mansions and breathtaking coastline. This is all possible at the Torrey Pines Gliderport, where you and your date can either go paragliding or hang gliding. Show off your adventurous side by taking a leap of faith. Feel the adrenaline rush and the wind in your hair. Embrace the opportunity to exchange “good luck/have fun/ please don’t die!” hugs and kisses before your flight, and make fun of each other’s faces at the end. It will be a truly unforgettable, priceless experience. Sorry if you had high expectations for later in the night— the exhilaration and excitement of paragliding or hang gliding will be hard to beat.

If you and your date would like to express yourselves completely freely, hike to the clothing-optional Black’s Beach. If you’re not quite this comfortable, Torrey Pines State Beach is just a short drive away. The beach, which extends as far as the eye can see, is perfect for a long walk, piggyback rides and sand angels. It’s fun to stroll past families under bright umbrellas and surfers killing the waves. Things get romantic when you hit the almost- secluded shores … just you, the ocean, the cliffs right behind and of course, your oh-so-lovely date.

No matter what you end up doing at a beautiful place like San Diego, just take a second and pretend your life is a movie. Go ahead. Splash around in the water, bury each other in the sand and watch the sunset.