FASHIONISTA SPOTLIGHT: Jocelyn Halleck

The hearts on her skirt said it all. I fell completely in love with this Fashionista’s charming outfit from a mile away. The great thing about living in Southern California is we don’t have to wait very long until our skirts, dresses and sleeveless tops make their appearances again. Black and white skirt. Bold top. Genius. This week’s Fashionista, Jocelyn, shows us just how fun spring can be with her bright and cheery look. Here’s what she had to say about shopping, fashion and that darling heart skirt of hers.

Name: Jocelyn Halleck

Year: Senior

Major: Vocal Performance

CollegeFashionista: I love your skirt! Where did you get it?

Jocelyn Halleck: Thanks, I got it at H&M.

CF: H&M is great. Are there any other stores around here that you usually shop for go-to items?

JH: I like Banana Republic and H&M. As far as my personal style goes, I grew up in Portland, Oregon, and I usually went to thrift shops to find clothes. I dress pretty formal but like to incorporate girly items like skirts. I would call my style formal thrift, I guess.

CF: Have you kept up with any of the fall runway shows recently?

JH: No I actually haven’t. I usually look online at The Sartorialist and turn to Vogue and Vanity Fair when it comes to fashion.

How To: Get this Fashionista’s look by going to Forever 21 for the perfect “Heartbreaker” skirt, Urban Outfitters for this unique bright orange tank to tuck under the skirt, and Endless.com for these Joan&David oxford flats. You’ll melt the hearts of fellow Fashionistas in an instant with this adorable outfit!

This post is brought to you by collegefashionista.com

FASHIONISTA SPOTLIGHT: Jocelyn Halleck