JAM: The Fresh Grandma’s Boy of Bel-Air

Is will Smith a good rapper?

Well, that question has already been answered

According to the commenter “Gangsta Pimp,” he is. “Well, he’s got a Grammy.” Argued Gangsta Pimp, but I think we need to look more deeply.

According to the folklore behind the fresh prince, Smith made his first rap song when he was a teenager, his Grandmother saw it and was appalled by the language. Since then, Big Willy vowed to never cuss in a song again, dooming himself to being a Grandma’s boy for all eternity.

But nobody ever said Willy couldn’t still “get jiggy with it” just because he’d be the one at the family reunions filling up gammy’s gin and tonics and telling her that her fake teeth looked pretty convincing. In the same yahoo answers page we found the wisdom of Gansta Pimp, commenter “FieryTears is gone” said that although Will smith “sux!!!!” he couldn’t hold back his admission that his “beat is FIRE!!!!!11!!!” This is a valid argument that we shouldn’t ignore. Will Smith’s beats are literally fire.

He doesn’t cuss, and this is about as edgy as the fresh prince gets.

Every time anyone says anything bad about Will Smith, I just say to them calmly, “Big Willy Style.” Then I say loudly to them, “Big Willy Style.” Then I scream at the top of my lungs “Big Willy Style” and that’s when they usually give up and walk away. Big Willy Style is the peak of Smith’s career. With songs like “Just the Two of Us” and “Welcome to Miami,” nobody with working ears can deny how jiggy with it Smith gets.

Big Willy Style one more song on it. I equate the importance of this song’s creation with the birth of Jesus Christ. This is my strongest argument supporting Will Smith’s rap game.

View “Men in Black” here.

So now that I’ve convinced you (I know I’ve convinced you because his jiggy-ness is impossible to deny), I assume you’re wondering where to go from here.

You’re probably asking yourself: “I feel like my whole world has been turned upside down. I am at an existential loss because of the realization of how jiggy Big Willy gets. What can I do?”

Here, consult this resource. http://www.ehow.com/how_2386337_rap-like-will-smith.html

JAM: The Fresh Grandma’s Boy of Bel-Air