Crime report: drunkenness at Eureka!, changing clothes in public

File photo.
File photo.

Public Intoxication
A non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for public intoxication at Eureka! at about 7 p.m. Aug. 1.
Just before 11 p.m. Aug. 1, another non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to jail for public intoxication after pushing items off the counter and yelling at an employee at 7-Eleven.
A man was arrested and taken to county jail for public intoxication on Campanile Drive at about 10:45 p.m. Aug. 9.
Under the Influence
At about 5 a.m. Aug. 3, a non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for driving under the influence on a suspended license near the MTS Transit Center.
A man was reported throwing rocks at custodians on Aztec Circle Drive just after 6 a.m. Aug. 4. The non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for possession of a controlled substance and being under its influence.
A non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for possession of a controlled substance at the Professional Studies and Fine Arts bldg. just before 8 a.m. Aug. 5. He was also told to stay off campus for seven days.
Just before midnight Aug. 5, a non-student was arrested and taken to jail for obstruction of a public officer while under the influence of a controlled substance at South Campus Plaza North.
A woman was reported drinking alcohol while driving on El Cajon Blvd. The non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to Las Colinas for driving under the influence at 5:20 p.m. Aug. 6.
A non-student was arrested and taken to county jail for driving under the influence on College Avenue at 2:15 a.m. Aug. 7.
Another non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to Las Colinas for driving under the influence and without a driver’s license on Montezuma Road at about midnight Aug. 8.
Trespassing
A man was reportedly sleeping on a bench with alcohol bottles around him near the Peterson Gym restroom just after 9 a.m. Aug. 8.
Outstanding Warrant
A non-student was arrested and taken to jail for an outstanding bench warrant at 7-Eleven at about 1:15 a.m. Aug. 2.
Another non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for a felony warrant and possession of an illegal knife at Eureka just before 11:10 a.m. Aug. 7.
Suspicious Person
A man was reported changing his clothes in public at the North Art building. at about 10:50 a.m. Aug. 6.
Petty Theft
At about 11:30 a.m. Aug. 2, a non-student was detained then cited for shoplifting a book from the SDSU Bookstore.
A bicycle was reported stolen from the MTS Transit Center between 5 p.m. Aug. 1 and noon Aug. 2.
An SDSU student was cited for petty theft of a sweatshirt from SDSU Bookstore just before 1 p.m. Aug. 6.
Just after 1:30 p.m. Aug. 7, a non-student was cited for petty theft of a backpack, sweatpants, and a license plate holder from SDSU Bookstore.

Amal Younis, Multimedia Editor
Amal Younis is an SDSU journalism senior and the multimedia editor for The Daily Aztec. She is Egyptian, born and raised, and moved to the United States as an international student to attend SDSU. She started her journalism journey in Fall 2017 and has since written for news, taken photos, produced and created videos. Her passion for broadcast journalism will hopefully translate to any country she moves to after graduation. Follow her twitter @amalhyounis