Crime report: Two women fight at Eureka!, man urinates on Starbucks wall

File+photo

Disturbing the Peace

Two women were reported fighting for at Eureka! around 11:45 a.m. March 14. Both were on the floor and one was being hit with a belt, police were told. One person, a non-SDSU student, was taken to a hospital.

Public Intoxication

A man was reported stumbling around Aztec Lanes at 4:50 p.m. March 11.

Suspicious Person

A non-SDSU student was cited for violation of a campus stay-away order at Parking 2A just after 9:30 p.m. March 12.

A man was reported for urinating on the wall of the Lindo Paseo Starbucks at 7:45 p.m. March 14.

Theft

A non-SDSU student was cited for petty theft of a t-shirt from SDSU Bookstore at 11:45 a.m. March 12.

Mail was reported stolen from the Tepeyac residence hall mailbox just before 1:10 p.m. March 12.

A laptop was reported stolen from the Aztec Recreation Center locker at 3:20 p.m. March 13.

At about 4:40 p.m. March 13, a non-SDSU student was cited for shoplifting 3 pieces of clothing and 1 electronic from the SDSU Bookstore.

Amal Younis, Multimedia Editor
Amal Younis is an SDSU journalism senior and the multimedia editor for The Daily Aztec. She is Egyptian, born and raised, and moved to the United States as an international student to attend SDSU. She started her journalism journey in Fall 2017 and has since written for news, taken photos, produced and created videos. Her passion for broadcast journalism will hopefully translate to any country she moves to after graduation. Follow her twitter @amalhyounis