Dada Life and Co. Are Taking Over San Diego

Get ready San Diego State, because things are going to get ugly this Friday. Swedish disc jockey duo Dada Life is throwing a Halloween bash featuring some of the best DJs and producers in electronic dance music.

TJR and Caveat are also ready to give back some love to their hometown. TJR has been blowing up the national festival circuit this year, and this performance will be no exception. With his unique sound, TJR is bringing the funk and bounce to the dance floor.

Hailing from across the pond, British producer Jacques Lu Cont will keep the party grooving with his infections house and disco beats. Masters of the turntable Craze and the legendary A-Trak are ready to turn it up and bring down the house. A-Trak has been a veteran of the electronic music scene for many years, growing from scratching vinyls to headlining festival sets.

If electro house is your kind of sound, you’re in for a treat. Michael Woods and Clockwork have San Diegan’s covered, bringing the biggest bangers that electro and progressive house have to offer. A Los Angeles native, Clockwork brings a bass-heavy set that will keep the energy bumping throughout the night.

Last but not least, the main men themselves-Dada Life. With their heavy hitting bass, and infections hooks, Dada Life will bring with them one of the craziest live shows, ranging from champagne showers and banana balloon drops to attempting to break the Guinness World Record for largest pillow fight. From everything from deep house to big room, there’ll be a sound for everyone.

The LED production, along with the crazy atmosphere these artists bring, is going to create one of the biggest and baddest Halloween parties San Diego has ever seen. Come out, dress up, and join the fun, from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. this Friday, Oct. 25 at the Valley View Casino Center.

Also Read: Real life rivalry inspires Ron Howard’s latest

Photo courtesy of LED Presents

Alek Sanchez
Alek Sanchez, Staff Writer
Alek is a business administration senior, with an emphasis in management information systems, but don't let his background fool you. He began writing for The Daily Aztec his freshman year, starting out with extensive video game coverage, before branching out to review box-office hits and sold-out concerts. For his last semester at SDSU, he's looking forward to showcasing the many great opportunities available to students here at State.