Crime report: drunkenness at Eureka!, changing clothes in public

File photo.

File photo.

by Amal Younis, Assistant Multimedia Editor

Public Intoxication
A non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for public intoxication at Eureka! at about 7 p.m. Aug. 1.
Just before 11 p.m. Aug. 1, another non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to jail for public intoxication after pushing items off the counter and yelling at an employee at 7-Eleven.
A man was arrested and taken to county jail for public intoxication on Campanile Drive at about 10:45 p.m. Aug. 9.
Under the Influence
At about 5 a.m. Aug. 3, a non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for driving under the influence on a suspended license near the MTS Transit Center.
A man was reported throwing rocks at custodians on Aztec Circle Drive just after 6 a.m. Aug. 4. The non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for possession of a controlled substance and being under its influence.
A non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for possession of a controlled substance at the Professional Studies and Fine Arts bldg. just before 8 a.m. Aug. 5. He was also told to stay off campus for seven days.
Just before midnight Aug. 5, a non-student was arrested and taken to jail for obstruction of a public officer while under the influence of a controlled substance at South Campus Plaza North.
A woman was reported drinking alcohol while driving on El Cajon Blvd. The non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to Las Colinas for driving under the influence at 5:20 p.m. Aug. 6.
A non-student was arrested and taken to county jail for driving under the influence on College Avenue at 2:15 a.m. Aug. 7.
Another non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to Las Colinas for driving under the influence and without a driver’s license on Montezuma Road at about midnight Aug. 8.
Trespassing
A man was reportedly sleeping on a bench with alcohol bottles around him near the Peterson Gym restroom just after 9 a.m. Aug. 8.
Outstanding Warrant
A non-student was arrested and taken to jail for an outstanding bench warrant at 7-Eleven at about 1:15 a.m. Aug. 2.
Another non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to county jail for a felony warrant and possession of an illegal knife at Eureka just before 11:10 a.m. Aug. 7.
Suspicious Person
A man was reported changing his clothes in public at the North Art building. at about 10:50 a.m. Aug. 6.
Petty Theft
At about 11:30 a.m. Aug. 2, a non-student was detained then cited for shoplifting a book from the SDSU Bookstore.
A bicycle was reported stolen from the MTS Transit Center between 5 p.m. Aug. 1 and noon Aug. 2.
An SDSU student was cited for petty theft of a sweatshirt from SDSU Bookstore just before 1 p.m. Aug. 6.
Just after 1:30 p.m. Aug. 7, a non-student was cited for petty theft of a backpack, sweatpants, and a license plate holder from SDSU Bookstore.