Hollywood Happenings

Brooke Schlyer, Staff Writer

Tori Haynes, Staff Writer

Birthdays:

On Nov. 4, actor Matthew McConaughey celebrated his 43rd birthday with wife Camila Alves and their two children. Rapper, actor and record producer Sean Combs, also known as Diddy, P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, Puffy and Puff turned 43 today also.

On Nov. 5, Kevin Jonas, the oldest Jonas brother and star of the E! Entertainment Television reality series, “Married to Jonas,” turned 25.

On Nov. 6, Emma Stone turned 24. The actress, who began her career at age 16, has starred in several successful films including “Crazy Stupid Love,” “The Help” and “The Amazing Spider-Man.”

On Nov. 7, with his long locks and big energy, it’s hard to believe David Guetta turned 45. The house music DJ and big-time producer has much to celebrate as he has sold more than 3 million albums and 15 million singles worldwide.

On Nov. 8, Tara Reid turned 37 and is still known as one of Hollywood’s heartthrobs. Millions got to see the actress grow up as they watched her as a young girl on “Days of our Lives” all the way up to the 2012 film, “American Reunion.”

On Nov. 9, singer Nick Lachey turned 39, celebrating his last birthday before officially being “over the hill.” Those who still associate him with boyband 98 Degrees or Jessica Simpson may find it hard to believe he and wife Vanessa Minnillo became parents on Sept. 12.

On Nov. 10, Josh Peck, once known as the chubby and lovable awkward kid on “The Amanda Show,” is all grown up as he turned 26. Peck has lost all the baby fat and has gained some new roles in films such as “Drillbit Taylor,” “Red Dawn” and “ATM.”

Upcoming Projects:

Tomorrow, People magazine will announce this year’s “Sexiest Man Alive.” Word on the street is actor Channing Tatum will be given the title. It wouldn’t come as a surprise for anyone who has seen the recently released film, “Magic Mike,” in which Tatum plays a male stripper.

Kristen Stewart’s acting career has been busy as ever with box office hits The Twilight Saga and “Snow White and the Huntsman” and her roles in indie films such as “The Runaways” and “On the Road.” In an article on E! Online, Stewart said she didn’t know what she wanted to do until it was right in front of her. Rumor has it her next role may be playing a con artist alongside Ben Affleck in the upcoming movie, “Focus.”

Romance:

According to E! Online, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher jetted down to Australia for a romantic getaway during the Nov. 1 weekend. The couple grabbed breakfast at local eatery Silver Door in Sydney while on vacation. The restaurant’s chef tweeted, “Just made breakfast for Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher! 🙂 Mila had our Mediterranean poached eggs & Ashton had muesli, fruit, yoghurt & creamed rice.” The two must have enjoyed their meals at the restaurant on Friday because they returned the next morning.

Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard announced to People magazine on Nov. 5 they are expecting their first child together. The couple, which has been engaged for three years, is expecting the baby—whose gender remains unconfirmed—in the spring.

Sightings:

E! Online reports that pop sensation Lady GaGa spent her weekend in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She relaxed poolside with friend DJ White Shadow and Tara Savelo, her makeup artist. The singer showed off her figure in a Miller Lite bikini and matching navy bandana.

Mamas Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie both attended the Baby2Baby gala, which helps provide families with the basic necessities that their children need, in Culver City, on Nov. 3. Alba, who is a board member of the organization, hosted the event presented by Harry Winston.

Actor Sam Worthington was arrested Saturday evening in Atlanta for disorderly conduct. Worthington, know for his roles in the movies “Clash of the Titans” and “Avatar,” reportedly got into a fight with a doorman at the Vortex Bar and Grill. According to the police report attained by Celebuzz.com, the charges against the actor were dropped a day later on Nov. 4.

Hollywood Happenings