Crime on campus

Vacuum Vandal

At 1:50 a.m. on Nov. 14, a person was seen riding a vacuum cleaner; he hit a wall at Fowler Athletic Center and subsequently caused damage. He was with another man. Both were about 20 years old and around 6 feet tall. One was wearing a gray sweater and white gym shorts.

Suicide Attempt

At 3:36 p.m. on Nov. 12 an attempted suicide was reported to the San Diego State University Police Department. It happened at the Calpulli Center. The person attempting suicide was calm and nonviolent. Officers brought the person to San Diego County Mental Health.

Ranting Stranger 

At 10:04 a.m. on Nov. 13, female was reported yelling and talking to herself. The activity took place in between the Open Air Theatre and the construction site on Campanile Drive. The SDSUPD was unable to locate the woman.

Alleged Fraud 

At 12:50 p.m. on Nov. 15, a case of fraud or forgery occurred at Albert’s College Apartments on 55th Street. A man allegedly sublet an apartment to the person reporting the incident and then disappeared after taking his rent money.

Vehicle Break In 

In between 7:50 a.m. and 2:50 p.m. on Nov. 15, a car was broken into Parking Structure 1. The back window of a vehicle was broken into and a purse containing a wallet was not found. The victim was notified that her payment card had been used.

Crime on campus