Presidential Election sound clips go viral

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama squared off at the second 2012 presidential debate Tuesday night.

Many words, both harsh and truthful, were exchanged between the candidates.

Hark is a website that takes sound clips from movies and TV shows and archives them in an online database. From there, people can listen to the clips and tweet them, post them on blogs or link them to Facebook.

The No. 1 listened to sound clip from the second presidential debate, was when Romney said “binders full of women.” He was answering a question about how the incoming president will ensure women’s rights in the workplace. Romney was trying to say he had a binder of women’s re ́sume ́s who were all qualified applicants for his cabinet.

This guffaw has become the latest joke of the social media world. During the first presidential debate two weeks ago, it was Romney’s mention of getting rid of “Sesame Street’s” Big Bird.

The second most listened to sound clip on Hark was when Romney asked Obama if he had looked at his pension lately.

In response, Obama said, “No, I don’t look at my pension, it’s not as big as yours.”

The debate was in the style of a town hall meeting in which audience members were called on to read their preprepared question directed to either candidate.

The next presidential debate will be held on Oct. 22 in Boca Raton, Fl.