Crime on campus

Public Intoxication

At 4:24 p.m. on Oct. 21, a non-San Diego State affiliate was walking near the 7-Eleven on College Avenue. The man was yelling at pedestrians and challenging them to fight him. He was arrested and taken to jail for public intoxication.

Bullet Holes in Chapultepec

At 2:46 p.m. on Oct. 22 two rounds of ammunition were found in the ceiling outside of Chapultepec Residence Hall.

Assault

At 4:33 p.m. on Oct.22 it was reported to the SDPD that an assault had occurred near the American Language Institute on Campanile Drive. No further information was provided.

Questionable Intruder

At 5:30 p.m. on Oct. 22 a questionable individual was reported near the College West Apartments. An African-American man rang a resident’s doorbell and proceeded to enter the apartment. He left when the resident asked, but did not respond verbally. He was wearing a black do-rag and was described as thin and tall by the resident.

Professor Putdown

At 8:21 a.m. on Oct. 24, a student was seen “verbally harassing” a professor. She was asked to stop and leave at least four times, but did not listen.  She was described as having long dark hair.

Alleged Sexual Assault 

At 11:38 a.m. on Oct. 24 it was reported to SDSUPD that a sexual assault occurred at Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity at College Place. According to the police media bulletin, no arrests were reported.

Masked Man 

At 10:51 a.m. on Oct. 25 a man was at Love Library wearing a pink ski mask and a blue camouflage jacket was seen sitting at a computer with his left hand near his backpack. When police arrived, the man was not located.

Fraternity Falldown 

At 1:32 a.m. on Oct.26 a man fell from the Sigma Nu Fraternity roof. He was transported to Scripps Mercy Hospital.

Potential Alcohol Poisoning

At 11:04 p.m. a 21-year-old woman was reported to have possible alcohol poisoning. She was conscious and breathing but was not responsive. She was transported to Alvarado Hospital Medical Center.

At 11:26 p.m. an 18-year-old woman was reported with possible alcohol poisoning at Maya Residence Hall. She was transported to Alvarado Hospital Medical Center.

At 3:27 a.m. on Oct. 27, an 18-year-old woman was reported to have had possible alcohol poisoning.  She was breathing and responsive, but was was reported as “cold, shaking and dry-heaving,” according to the police media bulletin.

Stolen Items

At 3:51 a.m. on Oct. 27, it was reported to SDSUPD that a Macbook Pro and an iPhone 4S were stolen from The Granada on Hardy. The apartment where the items were stolen was hosting a party that night. The items were valued at $2,500.

Crime on campus