SDSU crime and incident report: Disturbing the peace, assault

by Alex Piscatelli, Staff Writer

Disturbing the Peace

A man was yelling aggressively at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union on Friday, Oct. 2 around 5:30 p.m.

He was described as a 22-year-old Middle Eastern man. He was intoxicated, which resulted in his arrest on Friday evening. Police said he was not a student.

A man in his mid-20s refused to leave the MTS Transit Center on Saturday, Oct. 3 shortly after 2 in the afternoon. He reportedly did not have a trolley ticket.

SDSU police said they were unable to locate him when they arrived.

Domestic violence

A woman was struck repeatedly by her boyfriend late Sunday night at the University Towers residence hall.

The two were staying in her room on the seventh floor of the UT dorm.

It is unknown whether the man was a SDSU student.

Man flashes students near dorms

A man was reportedly talking to himself near the Cuicacalli residence hall, where he was yelling at people and exposing his genitals on Friday, Oct. 2 around 5:45 p.m.

The man was in the area for about 20 minutes before heading toward Jack in the Box, according to police.

Police were not able to make an arrest.

Check back with The Daily Aztec as we follow these stories throughout the week.