SDSU crime and incident report: Battery, petty theft

by Alex Piscatelli, Staff Writer

Suspicious person

Two suspects were reportedly trying to chase down and harass drivers in Parking Structure 6 on Monday, Nov. 23, shortly after 7 a.m.

When officers arrived, they found out both subjects were previously given a seven-day order to stay away from campus for disturbing the normal process of the university, San Diego State Police Cpl. Mark Peterson said.

Both of the suspects were arrested for violating the order.

Battery

A woman, who works for a private security company Elite Security, reported a disagreement with a co-worker during an on-campus event on Tuesday, Nov. 24.

She walked away during an initial argument, and when she talked again later with the subject during the event, the subject grabbed her by her jacket, resulting in a hand injury.

A report was taken and the victim sustained minor injuries, but no arrest was made, according to SDSU Police.

Petty theft

Two students were arrested on Monday, Nov. 30, shortly after 5:30 p.m. for stealing from the SDSU bookstore.

The male students stole socks from the bookstore’s clothing department.

Both were arrested and cited for petty theft, according to SDSU Police.