SDSU crime and incident report: Disturbing the peace, fake IDs

by Alex Piscatelli, Staff Writer

Suspicious person

On Thursday, March 10 around 8:30 p.m., a man was arrested at the Starbucks on College Avenue.

San Diego State Police Department received a report of a man harassing and touching females.

When officers arrived, they discovered the suspect was concealing a fixed-bladed knife in clothing, SDSUPD Cpl. Mark Peterson said.

The suspect was arrested for this violation.

Disturbing the peace

Early Saturday morning, March 12 at 1:30 p.m., SDSUPD received a report of a loud noise at Parking Structure 6.

When officers arrived, they arrested two people.

One man, a non-SDSU student, was arrested and released for possession of a switchblade.

The other man, an SDSU student, was subsequently arrested for possession of a firearm on campus, possession of high capacity magazines, and possession of ammunition, Peterson said.

Pedestrian stop/contact

A non-SDSU student was arrested on Saturday morning, March 12 around 8:45 a.m.

Officers contacted the subject after he was seen tampering with a bicycle lock near University Towers, Peterson said.

They discovered he was in possession of methamphetamine.

The subject then provided false identifying information and presented himself as another person.

He was then arrested for these charges, according to SDSUPD.