Spears Sports Report: New Year, New Show

Brenden Tuccinardi
No one covers the home team like we do. Spear Sports Report, presented by The Daily Aztec, is bringing you courtside as our editors and writers break down all things Aztec’s Athletics.

Welcome back to the Spear Sports Report Podcast. Senior staff writer and reporter Juan Daniel Avila and staff writer and recorder Daniela Ramirez bring you the latest news in sports at San Diego State.

In the latest episode, Avila and Ramirez discuss the latest COVID-19 protocols required to attend games. Similarly, the hosts discuss how SDSU basketball returns to the court after a pause. Lastly, both writers also give a brief explanation of what to look out for this year in sports.

The Spears Sports Report is just one of the podcasts produced by The Daily Aztec, found on all streaming platforms.

Brenden Tuccinardi, Editor in Chief
Brenden is a fourth-year studying advertising with a minor in interdisciplinary studies. He has a passion for music, art and design and hopes to pursue a career in visual journalism. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram @Brenden_Tucc