Crime report: Streaking on frat row, laptop theft

Reckless Driving

A woman was reported for driving recklessly just before 9:30 p.m. April 14 on Aztec Circle Drive . She was unable to maintain lanes and almost hit pedestrians, police were told.

A non-SDSU student was arrested and taken to jail on an outstanding warrant just before 11:30 p.m. on April 17 on Interstate 8

Indecent Exposure

Two men were reported for streaking at about 7:40 p.m. April 13 on Fraternity Row.

Theft

A laptop was reported stolen from Physics building between 2 and 4 p.m. April 11.

A non-SDSU student admitted to trying to steal a laptop from the sports medicine department at Fowler Athletic Center at 7:45 a.m. April 12. He was arrested and taken to jail for burglary and grand theft.

An iPhone was reported stolen between 4:45 and 5:55 p.m. April 14 from Aztec Aquaplex.

A bicycle was reported stolen from Malcolm A. Love Library between 10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. April 15.

An SDSU student was cited for theft of a chicken wrap and bag of chips at East Commons convenience store at 12:50 p.m. April 17.

Amal Younis
Amal Younis, Multimedia Editor
Amal Younis is an SDSU journalism senior and the multimedia editor for The Daily Aztec. She is Egyptian, born and raised, and moved to the United States as an international student to attend SDSU. She started her journalism journey in Fall 2017 and has since written for news, taken photos, produced and created videos. Her passion for broadcast journalism will hopefully translate to any country she moves to after graduation. Follow her twitter @amalhyounis