Crime report: petty theft, sleeping in EBA, alcohol possession

Suspicious Person

A non-SDSU student was ordered to stay off campus for seven days after urinating on the North Art building stairs at about 5:15 p.m. Aug. 28.

Trespassing

Two people were reported for sleeping between the basement and first floor or the Education and Business Administration building just before 6:50 a.m. Aug. 28.

Alcohol and Drugs

Two SDSU students were cited for being minors in possession of alcohol on Dorothy Drive just before 12:15 a.m. Aug. 28.

A non-SDSU student was cited and told to stay off campus for seven days for possession of a controlled substance at KPBS just after 12:30 a.m. Aug. 30.

Theft

A laptop was reported stolen at about 2 p.m. Aug. 30 from West Commons

A phone and wallet were reported stolen from Kappa Alpha Theta sorority at about 3 p.m. Sep. 3.

An SDSU student was cited for petty theft of a hydro flask and a textbook from SDSU Bookstore just before 12:30 p.m. Sept. 4.

A bicycle was reported stolen from the bicycle racks near University Towers Residence between 5 p.m. Sep. 3 and 7 a.m. Sept. 4

An SDSU student’s bag was reported stolen from an open locker in the Aztec Recreation Center lobby between 2:30 and 4 p.m. Sep. 5.

An SDSU student was cited for theft of a keychain from the SDSU Bookstore just before 2:40 p.m. Sep. 6

Amal Younis
Amal Younis, Multimedia Editor
Amal Younis is an SDSU journalism senior and the multimedia editor for The Daily Aztec. She is Egyptian, born and raised, and moved to the United States as an international student to attend SDSU. She started her journalism journey in Fall 2017 and has since written for news, taken photos, produced and created videos. Her passion for broadcast journalism will hopefully translate to any country she moves to after graduation. Follow her twitter @amalhyounis